Saturday, July 28, 2018

NYE 2006 Layout

Good Evening

It has been a fair while between posts.....I have been away celebrating my sisters 60th birthday and visiting my Mother.

Well it has finally happened, this is the last layout from the retreat I attended in April.
I will have to get busy now and make some new layouts to share with you, maybe even some more Art Journal pages

Another fairly "clean" layout using a colour that I very rarely use, Navy Blue.

The patterned paper is complimented by the clean white background, which is framed with navy cardstock. Navy cardstock seems to be very hard to come by. I had none in my stash and when I tried to buy some I could not get any. (I tried again today at Kaisercraft's 50% off sale but missed out again) I managed to scrounge this sheet from somewhere. I cut the middle out of it and used that to mat the photo, the journalling block and the triangle in the top left hand corner and create the strip with the torn edge that runs under the photo.

I double matted my photo with some velum which I tore along the top edge. The scallops on the music patterned paper at the bottom of the layout were drawn using the bottom of a Glimmermist bottle then cut with a pair of scissors.




Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment