Saturday, August 25, 2018

Live Fully Art Journal page

A quick share tonight before I head off on a 5 week holiday overseas.

This page was started ages ago and I can't really remember what was used on the background. I am going to start noting what is used when I do backgrounds from now on so I can always repeat it if I want to.

The pink flower in the top right hand is texture paste that has been coloured pink and applied through a stencil and the flowers in the bottom left hand are a paper napkin that has been attached to the page using Gel Medium.

I have used a Sharpie Fineliner for the black detailing on the paper napkin flowers and a white All pencil to shade a bit around the pink flower just to make it stand out from the background a little. The Live Fully title is a "Kaisercraft" stamp that was stamped with Stayzon Black ink. I did use my stamping platform because I knew I would not get a good stamp because of the textured background.

I used my fineliner bottle with some white acrylic paint to scribble a border around the page, re-trace the text in the title and add a little detail to the centres of the 2 flowers at the bottom of the page.

A reasonably quick page.


Thanks for dropping by
See you in 5 weeks
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment