Saturday, August 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Double Layout

Good Evening everyone

Tonight will be my last post for 5 weeks as I am heading off overseas and I don't know when or where I will have internet. I have made no arrangements to take internet with me and am going to rely on free WiFi when it is available.

This is a double layout I have made for my granddaughters yearly album to showcase the events on her birthday

Once again a very simple layout which I finds works best in this 8" x 8" album. In this first layout the photo is 7" x 5" so there is not much room for anything else.

The circles were cut out using a punch and an assortment of papers from the Kaisercraft "Party" paper pad I bought to use throughout this album.

A little scribbly line bordering the page finishes it off.



Thanks for dropping by
See you in 5 weeks
Hugs
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love your work. You're so very good at it and have a lucky Granddaughter, as the beneficiary to your art. Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment. I create a mini album each year for her to keep as a reminder of things that happened while she is growing up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment