Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Year Five 2018 Layout

Good afternoon.

Each year I make an album for my granddaughter showing her year in review. Usually I hand-make the album but this year I decided to use an 8" x 8" scrapbooking album.

The first page of the album is always her school photo for the year. This is the first page for this year.


I started with a piece of white cardstock and applied some Texture Paste through Kaisercraft's Script stencil. When this was dry I took a blending tool and lightly applied some Broken China Distress Ink randomly onto the background.

I am using a paper pad from Kaisercraft called "Party" for this whole album.
The die for the die cut piece below the photo is from Magnolia.
The butterfly 3D sticker is from The Craft Stall.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment