Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Choir Layout

Good Afternoon again

2 post in one day.....what is happening

I am sharing a layout that belongs in my Grand-daughters yearly album. It is an 8" x 8" album so I have to scale everything down.

I am using Kaisercraft's Party collection throughout the album.

The background cardstock is plain white. Using my Scan N Cut I cut a circular frame out of one of the papers and attached it to the background.

I then cut 3 strips of patterned paper to go down the left hand edge of the page and 3 strips of the dark grey paper, which I punched to go between the layers.

I saved the punched out flowers and stuck them randomly to the background.

I have then added a dob of Scribbles (similar to Stickles) to the centre of each of the flowers. This is quite textured and stands off the page quite well.

The title is cut using Sizzix "Cherish" font dies.


You can see the dimension that the Scribbles add to the flowers in this photo.


Would love to hear your comments

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment