Monday, October 22, 2018

Motorbike Ride Layout

Good Afternoon

To create this page I have used a Kaisercraft "Party" paper pad.

I have torn 2 edges of the white cardstock and placed a couple of layers of patterned paper behind the photo which has been matted on white cardstock. I have wrapped some twine around the top layer of patterned paper.

The scalloped patterned paper that has been layered at the bottom of the page was created using a Sizzix die called Lace Scallop. The hearts, scribbly circle and You & Me are chipboard that I have heat embossed with White.

The title is made with alpha stickers.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie


2 comments:

  1. That's really nice! I was wondering what to do with the rest of my Party papers and this has given me an idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Mary. Would love to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment