Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Movie World Page 2 Layout

Hi there.

Today I am sharing a layout I did for Charli's 2018 album. I am dragging my feet with this. It should have been finished by now and I am not even half way through.

There is a process video for this page. You can see it here.


This page is very simple, because I had a lot of photos I wanted to include on this page I went for a grid layout.

All of the papers are from the Kaisercraft "Party" paper pad and the layout is 8" x 8"

I cut the first patterned paper to 7 3/4" x 7 3/4" and all of the smaller patterned paper pieces are 2 3/4" x 3 3/4".

All of the photos have been matted on white so they have a 1/16" border on all edges.

All of the papers and the photos have had their edges inked with black ink.

Don't forget to check out the video here.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment