Sunday, April 21, 2019

8" x 8" Layouts

Good afternoon

Today I would love to share a few layouts from the 8" x 8" album I have been making.

There are no videos for these layouts as the are very simple.

Both layouts use Kaisercraft's Party patterned paper


This page is made up of lots of strips of paper, some have a punched edge. I have used an American Crafts paper punch to do that.

The Mickey Mouse head was bought back by my grand-daughter from her trip so I thought I would incorporate it into the layout. I have used a permanent marker to add some faux stitching to it. The photos have had the edges filed with an emery board and then matted onto black cardstock.

The title is printed from my computer and attached using glue



To start this layout I used a stencil and some Glass Bead Gel to create the dots in the background. I then used Glimmermist to colour the entire background

A strip pf torn patterned paper down the middle of the page completed the background.

The photos once again have been sanded with an emery board and then matted onto black cardstock.

The Disney stickers and Mickey Mouse heads were added and a doodled boarder completes the page

I hope you enjoyed checking out my post
Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment