Sunday, April 28, 2019

Three 8" x 8" layouts

Good evening.

It has been a busy day today but I wanted to pop in and share these three layouts.

These three layouts complete the 8" x 8" album I have been working on.

Once again all of the papers are from the Kaisercraft Party paper range


The patterned paper that goes horizontally behind the photos has been embossed with an embossing folder that I have thrown the packaging away and I cannot remember the brand

A strip of patterned paper has been punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch and added to the bottom of the embossed strip.

I have cut a fishtail banner to add vertically to the layout and then added a strip of patterned paper to the left hand edge of that for a bit of added interest.

A row of red/white verigated Rik Rac was added horizontally before the photos were placed on top.

I used a black pen and a ruler to draw the double lined border around the page and then hand wrote my journalling


There is not really a lot to the page above. Because I had so many photos to go on the page I used 4 squares of patterned paper and attached them to the white cardstock background so they butted up to each other to add some colour to the background. I then filed around the edge of the photos and attached them to the page. I used my computer and printer to create the labels and attached them to the appropriate photo. The title was prepared in the same way, matted on some patterned paper and then attached to the layout


This page was also a very quick one. I had the background already prepared. It was a piece of cardstock that already had the glossy floral pattern on it. I just added the spray to give it colour. The design resisted the colour and shows out quite nicely.

I used a Couture Creations CO724161 die to cut the flowers from white cardstock. I inked the edges with yellow and rolled the edges of each petal to give the flower dimension before sticking them together with glue at the centre point. A clear gem in the centre finished the flowers off.

I did not have enough n's in the alphas I used for the title so I turned some u's upside down.

Thank you for dropping by to check out my post. I really appreciate it.

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment