Friday, June 21, 2019

Guest Design Layout for Creative Inspiration

Good morning

Today's layout is a layout I created for Creative Inspiration. They have asked me to be a guest designer this month and the mini challenge that I have chosen is to use LACE on your project

This is the layout I have created for inspiration.

You will find the Challenge here.

You will find the process video here.


I have completely covered a sheet of white cardstock with strips of lace to create my background. I recently acquired a heap of lace from a friend and I was looking for ways to use some of it.

I have chosen this photo of my family and felt that pink was OK for the background because there is only one male in the photo. (My brother)

The paper I have chosen is Kaisercraft's Oh La La range.

I have double matted my photo and then layered it on several of the patterned papers.

I have used a mixture of die cuts and stickers for embellishments. The heart die cuts have been embossed with a Cuttlebug script embossing folder.


The two strips of punched paper have been punched using an American Crafts Knock Out Scallop punch. Kaisercraft tiny gems have been added to the butterfly bodies.


All of the papers have been inked with black ink and attached to the lace background with Aleene's Original Tacky Glue as I did not think that double sided tape would hold to the lace.

The title uses Heidi Swapp "Centre Of Attention" chipboard letters, they have been painted with Terra Cotta Acrylic paint and then given a coat of Glossy Accents

So why not go over to Creative Inspiration and join in the fun of the Mini Challenge. There are prizes to be won and the winner could be you.

Don't forget to check out the video over on my YouTube channel.

Thank you for spending some of your day here with me

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment