Thursday, August 15, 2019

Special Day Layout



Good morning.

Today's layout was created for Off The Rails Scrapbooking using the August Moodboard.

I have posted a video on YouTube that shows how this page came together. You can see it here.

Here is my layout


and here is the moodboard.
Image may contain: 1 person


I have used two patterned papers from Imaginisce's Black Tie Optional range and one from Teresa Collins called Damask.

The embellishments came in a paper kit that I purchased a few years ago and I no longer have the packaging so I cannot share that  information with you.

Everything on the page is matted on white cardstock and the background is an embossed black cardstock.

The photo was taken when we went out for lunch to celebrate our 41st Wedding Anniversary in 2014.

A thin strip of white cardstock that has been punched along one edge using a Martha Stewart border punch, again I have thrown the packaging away so I can't tell you the name of the punch, has been attached at the top of the page and some white outline hearts cut from white cardstock with my Kaisercraft Heart Borders die has been attached under the photo to the right.

The photo and the embellishments have been attached to the page with a layer of craft foam behind them so they are risen off the page.

This is a very simple page and, once I had decided on a design, came together quite quickly.

Don't forget to check out the video

Thanks for spending some time here with me today

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment