Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Charli's 2020 Album Flip Through

Good morning friends

Today's share is really just pictures. I have created an album for Charli's 2020 year of memories, as I do each year. Yeah year it is a different album. I add photos to it as the year progresses of things I think she will want to remember in the future. I never know how much space I am going to need. One of the great things about this years album is that it uses the same type of binding as a Traveller Notebook so I can add to it as I wish.

The album as it stands has 4 double pages (16 actual pages) plus the insides of the front and back cover.

The paper's I have used throughout the album is Kaisercraft's Roseabella range.

I have a flip through video for you to check out here. I show all of the interactive parts of the album. There is a lot of activity in this album so I do recommend you watch the video.









I followed a tutorial by ScrapQueen to make this album, you can check her album out here. She is great if you are looking to make albums and her tutorials are very easy to follow.

Well thanks for dropping by today and spending the time to read my blog

I really do recommend that you check out the video because this album is soooo interactive and it is very hard to show it in photos.

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment