Saturday, July 11, 2020

Mystical Scrapbooking Cyber Crop for July

Hi everyone.

Today I am sharing my Design Team layout for the July Cyber Crop over at Mystical Scrapbooking.

As usual I have videoed the process and you can see the video here.

This is the inspiration photo:- (by sewyeah)


The inspiration I took from this picture was circles, stripes, flowers, red, white and grey.

This is my layout:-


I used 2 sheets of white cardstock, one being the base of the layout.

I cut 2 @ 1/2" x 12" pieces of Family & Co - Good Times paper and attached them to the top and the bottom of the layout base.

Next I cut 2 @ 1/2" x 12" pieces of Linen Cardstock in Kookaburra and attached to the layout base butted up to the Good Times paper.

The second piece of white cardstock was trimmed to 10 1/2" x 12",  distressed on the 12" edges and attached to the layout.

Next I used a 13@rts stencil and some Modelling Paste to create a few circles of paste to the page. While the paste was still wet I sprinkled some Artquest Mini Prills in Hot Mama over the paste and pressed them into the paste and set them aside to dry.

The layers behind the photos are:-

                    The plaid paper - Family & Co - Family Matters  is 7" x 4"
                    The red patterned paper Family & Co - Our House is 5" x 8"
                    The Kookaburra cardstock is 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
                    The starry paper - Family & Co - Good Times is 3 1/4" x 7 1/4"

The bottom edge of each of these papers was then torn and all of the edges were inked with black ink.

The photo is 4" x 4 1/2" and is matted on white cardstock (4 1/4" x 4 3/4") and some textured red cardstock (4 1/2" x 5"). The photo has foam attached to the back to give it some height when it is attached to the layout.



I used some red cardstock to die cut three flowers, and the Kookaburra cardstock to die cut some leaves.

Using StazOn Jet Black Ink I stamped onto the flowers and leaves with a circle stamp.

After I assembled the flowers I attached a clear crystal to the centre of each one. These were then clustered with the die cut leaves and some Small white Gardenia flowers around the bottom left of the photo.




Fancy Pant - Family & Co Chipboard Stickers were used as part of the title. 
The "Love" part of the title is 13@rts chipboard that I have heat embossed with black embossing powder.

You can watch the video for this layout here.

I hope my layout has inspired you to try the Cyber Crop Challenge over at Mystical Scrapbooking.

Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today.

Till next time
Stay Safe
Hug
Julie











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment