Monday, July 20, 2020

Two Fabric Flower making Techniques

Hi there friends

Today I would like to share a video with you that shows how to create two different styles of fabric flowers.

You can use any fabric to create these flowers although I find that the softer the fabric the nicer the flower tends to sit.

I have used an assortment of tulles and meshes to make eleven flowers. These flowers are very quick to make and can be made in any colour to suit your project.


You do not need any special tools for this task. A pair of scissors, your fabrics, a needle and cotton and something for the centres of your flowers.


I have used a combination of brads and gems for my centres.

You can view the video here.

I hope you try these techniques, I would love to see any flowers that you make.

Happy crafting
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment