Friday, November 6, 2020

Kraft Supplies 4 U Album Cover

 Good morning

In today's post I am sharing the cover of an album I created using the beautiful products that were in my November DT kit from KS4U. (Kraft Supplies 4 U)

I saw a tutorial on Scrap Queen's YouTube channel and used that to create this album. 
Here is a link to her tutorial.

Here is a link to my video showing the creative process for this album cover.

KS4U have two stores and you will find them here and here



The beautiful soft tassel on the album spine is attached to the album using a gold chain and a black diamantie brad. I also added a gold charm to the chain.

The black flower braid, white cotton lace and pink ribbon are all attached to the cover using hot glue.

I stamped the pink, blue and white flowers twice each, using a Hero Arts stamp set, they were then fussy cut and shaped before being layered on top of each other. A gem was then placed in the centre of each flower.

These paper flowers were clustered with some netting flowers and skeletal mesh leaves and also attached with hot glue.


I stamped the butterfly twice and layered one on top of the other, slightly off setting them.

A bow from the same ribbon that is used for the album closure was added to the flower cluster.

Three glass bubbles that have gold Stickles applied to the back finish this cluster off.

I hope you will pop over and have a look at the video

I will shortly be posting a walk through video for this album so if you are not already a subscriber to my YouTube channel, please subscribe and click the notification bell so you don't miss out on seeing the inside of this beautiful album.

Thank you for spending some of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment