Friday, June 25, 2021

Art Journal page

Good evening

Today's post is to share an art journal page I finished today.

I have created this page for the ring bound journal I created using just 4 jump rings. You can see the journal in the video it is very simple and one day I will make and decorate some covers for it.


The blues/turquoise of the background are acrylic paints

Using Archival and StazOn Inks, I have stamped an assortment of images on top of the paint once it was dry

The next background layer is Modelling Paste through a couple of stencils

The seaweed is olive mulberry paper torn into strips and attached using Mat Medium



The fish were hand drawn on white cardstock and coloured using Sharpies
These were also attached to the page using Mat Medium

An Art Studio 0.4mm Black Permanent Marker was used to add all of the detail to the seaweed and the fish

Each of the fish received a very thick coat of Glossy Accents so they would have that wet look.

The border was drawn using a Viva Pearl pen in Black


The quote is from Art By Marlene's Artsy Arabia black & white sticky quotes pad.

For all of the details check out my video


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment