Thursday, July 1, 2021

July Challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks

Good morning

Today I am sharing a layout I created for the July 2021 Challenge at Mystical scrapbooks

The theme for the month is

There are two challenges and my challenge is to use:-

1 Die Set
2 Photos
3 Patterned Papers

This is my layout

As you can see I have used 
2 Photos (3" square photos of my Grand Daughter on her school sports day)
3 Patterned papers ( Ready?...Go!, Journey I have used both sides of this paper and Authorised Personnel Only.)
All of the papers are from Uniquely Creative's - Choose Your Own Adventure paper range
All of the papers on this layout have had the edges inked using Kaisercraft's Bark ink cube

To create the background I used an assortment of star stamps, that I had in my stash, to stamp randomly with StazOn Jet Black and Versa Color Cardinal Red inks.

I cut four pieces of the patterned papers so they measured 3.24" x 4", inked the edges and attached them to the page with double sided tape

I cut two of each size of the tags in the die set from Find Your Way as well as four of the ring reinforces in white cardstock.

I attached the ring reinforcers to the page using Art Glitter Glue.

I matted my photos onto black cardstock so they had a 1/16" border on each side.

I then used my sewing machine to stitch around the page, the patterned papers, the tags and the photos

I attached the tags to the layout, with glue, after I had threaded white crochet cotton through the holes.



The photos were mounted onto some craft foam before being added to the page.

The title was cut using my Scan N Cut from the Find Your Way paper

I fussy cut a few embellishments from The Story - Laser Cuts paper and added them to the layout

The date the photos were taken was hand written on the label at the bottom right of the layout.

If you would like to watch this layout come together here is my video



Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment