Friday, July 16, 2021

Mystical Scrapbooks July Cyber Crop

Hello  hello

Today I want to share a post showing the layout I created for the July Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks.

The feature product at Mystical Scrapbooks this month is dies and you will receive 20% of all dies in stock. You will find the store here so check it out.

The theme for the month is 1, 2, 3
The challenge is to use 
1 Stencil, 
2 Mediums and 
3 colours 
 
Here is my layout


I have used two 4" x 4" photos on this layout that were taken when a group of us went cruising in November 2006.

For the background I used Ice Cold cardstock.
Using Dusty Attic's Criss Cross Stencil I applied Modelling Paste randomly around the page.
 Once that was dry I applied Watering Can Archival Ink with a blending tool through the same stencil.


I have used 
Journey
along with 

I have cut 
The Story - Layer Cuts (reverse side) to 6" x 10"
Journey 2 @ 1 3/4" x 10" (use the reverse side for 1)
Ready?...Go! 1 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Nostalgia Cardstock 1 1/2" x 12"

I used a La La Land Scalloped Border die to die cut the scallops in the Nostalgia Cardstock

Once I had inked the edges of all of the patterned papers I attached them to the layout using double sided tape.

I then machine stitched around the page and all of the patterned papers.
I would suggest if you are going to machine stitch on your layout that you stitch each of the patterned papers before you attach them to the page. It would be so much easier.



I created a small cluster to the lower right hand area of the layout and added a few embellishments in other areas of the layout using fussy cut items from The Story - Layer Cuts sheet and a strip of the Journey paper.

I used a black fountain pen to draw faux stitching around these embellishments.




For the title I use white alpha stickers attached to a piece of the Nostalgia cardstock

The date the photos were taken was handwritten below the bottom photo.

Here is my process video


Once again thank you for spending part of your day here with me on my Blog

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment