Friday, August 13, 2021

Layout for Off the Rails Scrapbooking August Challenge

Good morning folks

Today I am sharing a layout I created for the August challenge at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

The theme for this month is "Beach"


I have used Amy Tangerine's Yes Please paper range.

I used my Scan N Cut to cut the sun and frame and the "Whyalla" and shadow.

The sun was coloured using Dylusions Ink Sprays - Lemon Zest and Squeezed Orange 
after I had coated it with Gesso

All of the papers have had the edges inked using a black ink cube.


I had planned on using my sewing machine to stitch around the sun infill
but I forgot to do it so I used a fine black pen to hand draw faux stitching in it place



I hand cut a few embellishments from the patterned paper and 

added these along with a "burlap" type ribbon to two areas on the layout.

You will find my YouTube clip below.


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today.
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment