Sunday, March 13, 2022

DT layout for Off the Rails Scrapbooking

Good morning

My layout today was created for the Moodboard over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking

This is the Moodboard


This is my layout


I have used Kaisercraft's Now Boarding and After Five patterned papers.
They are very old and I don't think they are still available.

I have trimmed the mustard coloured cardstock for the background to 11 1/2" square.

I trimmed the bottom of the mustard cardstock on an angle from the bottom left corner up about 1" on the right hand edge and backed that with a piece of Now Boarding - Terminal patterned paper.

The mustard background was attached to black cardstock.

I used TCW Chevron Tiles stencil and Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink, applied with my domed blending tool, to create a pattern on the mustard cardstock.

I also ran around the edge of each of the squares on the stencil with a fine black pen to outline each shape.

Now Boarding - Cabin Crew was trimmed to 6 1/2" x 8"
After Five - Corsage was trimmed to 3" x 10 1/2" A fishtail was cut in each end
Now Boarding - Boarding Pass was cut to 2 1/4" x 9 1/2" A fishtail was cut in each end

All of these were then matted onto black cardstock that was cut a 1/4" larger, 
giving a 1/8" boarder all around.

The photos were also matted on black in the same manner.


These were attached to the layout. The largest piece of patterned paper and the photos were 
attached with cardboard behind them.

To embellish the page I used a tab from the collectables pack and several items that I had stamped, heat embossed and fussy cut using a Kaisercraft stamp set. 
I can't remember the name of the stamp set but I could look it up if anyone would like to know its name.


The title was printed on Now Boarding - Boarding Pass and attached between the two photos.

Here is my process video
I hope you enjoy watching it.


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment