Friday, June 10, 2022

Mystical Scrapbooks June Cyber Crop.

Good morning

Today I am sharing the layout I created for the June Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks.

The theme for this month is sketches and my layout uses this sketch


This is a nice clean open layout and here is my take on it


I added foil to the background by putting Deco Foil Transfer Gel through Dusty Attic's Criss Cross stencil.
Once that was dry I rubbed gold Fab Foil over the top of the Gel.

I used Cocoa Vanilla Daydream papers for this layout.

The yellow/orange paper is Daydream - Sun Shower
I cut it to 5" x 12"

The grey spot is Daydream - Garden Variety
I cut it to 7 1/2" x 6 1/2"

The rainbow paper is Sunkissed - Summer Lights
I cut it to 2 1/2" x 8 1/2". I cut a fishtail into one of the narrow ends.

The tag was cut from Daydream - Stepping Stones.
I cut the tag using Uniquely Creative Tags, Tops & Tails die.

The title was cut from black cardstock using Sizes 662667 Alphabet die.
I attached the title with glue and coated it with Glossy Accents.

The photos were matted onto black cardstock.
Cardboard was attached to the back of the photo matt before it was attached to the page.

Final touch was to add a scribbly border to the page and the patterned papers.




Here is my video.
I hope you enjoy watching it.


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment