Sunday, June 5, 2022

One Page Wonder for Denise Boddey Designs

Good morning

Today I want to share a great little one sheet wonder using 



Cut your sheet into 2 pieces 6" x 12"

Score each piece at 5" and 10"
Use a corner rounder on the two corners of the 2" section

Use double side tape or glue to attach one of the 2" sections 
to the outside front of the second piece applying tape/glue to two sides and the bottom.
It is easy to see this process in the video which is below

I used my Crop-O-Dial to add an eyelet to the 2" section on the right hand end of the folder.

I threaded ribbon through the eyelet and wrapped it around the album
 a couple of times and tied a bow.





I made an assortment of embellishments for this album

I used 
Craft Barn Primrose Die
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Martha Stewart Score Board
Die-namics Just the Ticket die
Finniss Dies - Invitation 1 die
Denise Boddey Chipboard Arch

You can see how I used all of these things to decorate my album in my video


This is a fun, easy project and I hope you will try it out.

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today
Until next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment