Friday, July 15, 2022

July Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks

Good morning

I have got a layout to share today.
I created this layout for the Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks.
You will find the Cyber Crop here

There are three challenges in this Crop and this layout if for the challenge 
that requires you to use a flip on your layout.

You can see what I mean in the photos below.

The centre photo opens out to reveal two more photos underneath.



I used papers from the Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari collection for this layout.

To create the background I used Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks through 


I have two photos measuring 3 1/2" x 6" and three measuring 3" x 6".
The smaller photos are in the flip section of my layout.
I used Steampunk Safari - Technical paper to matt the photos and to make the flip.

I used Uniquely Creative's Steampunk Safari - Awesome and Basic Grey's Green at Heart - Kermit papers behind the two outside photos along with a piece of the same cardstock I used to matt the whole layout.

I have sewn around everything with my sewing machine and black thread, 
including a circle in the middle of the layout.

To embellish the layout I used some items from the Steampunk Safari Creative Cuts 
and some fussy cut items from Steampunk Safari - Unique patterned paper

I cut the title from black cardstock using my Kaisercraft DD700 Alphabet Upper Case die.
I added a coat of Glossy Accents.

My process video is below.
In the video I also show you how I add my layout to a page protector 
in my album so the flip can be opened.


Don't forget to pop over to Mystical Scrapbook and check out the Cyber Crop

Thanks for being here today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment