Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Off The Rails Scrapbooking July 2022 Challenge

Hello hello

Today I am sharing the page I created for the July challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

You will find the challenge here.

The challenge is to use outback/desert colours.

Here is my layout


The photo on this page was taken during my trip to Egypt in 2019 when we were able to travel.

The top photo was one I purchased, it was taken many years ago from a slightly different angle to
mine but I wanted to show the "before & after" photos.

The papers I have used for this layout are from a Craft Concepts paper pad
called Vintage Grunge printed in 2012, so you can see I have had it in my stash for some time.

I chose a mustard coloured paper with brown script for the background.
The papers are double sided so I used both sides of the red spot paper plus the striped paper.

All of the papers were torn to size using my Deckle Rulz tearing ruler.


The red spot paper is approximately 5 1/2" wide, the striped paper is approximately 3" wide 
and the last paper is approximately 2" wide.
I used double sided tape to attach these to the background 
so they are evenly spaced across the page.

I used an emery board to file around the edges of my photos and 
matted them onto some cream cardstock.
They were attached to the layout with scrap chipboard pieces behind them.

I created the title using my computer.
I typed the title using Black Oak Std font in size 28.
This was printed onto a piece of the same cardstock that the photos are matted on.
Once it was trimmed to size I backed it with scrap chipboard pieces to attach it to the layout.

The cameras, tags and suitcase embellishments were stamped onto patterned paper and heat embossed.
The suitcase is a stamp from Magnolia, the tags are from Kaisercraft's Now Boarding stamp set 
and the cameras are from Kaisercraft's Happy Snaps stamp set.




Here is my video
I hope you enjoy it


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment