Friday, June 17, 2011

It has been a while since my last post but there is a reason... I have been on the sick list.

I have got the flu and haven't felt like doing much for the last 4 days. I have done what I had to to catch up on the things that needed doing around here after being away for 3 weeks but that is about all.

I have not done any scrapping but I have made a heap of flowers. Camelot are having a demonstration day on Sunday 26th June and I will be there to promote the Saturday Crops that I have there each Saturday afternoon from 1:30 to 3:30. I am going to demonstrate how to make an assortment of flowers so I have made some to use for display purposes.


I will make some more over the next week, so if you have a favourite flower you would like to share with me please leave a comment with a link to the flower and I will have a go at making it.

These are some of the layouts from our Tasmanian holiday. These two were on the way to Bernie



These were at Cradle Mountain. The first two are of the walk to Crater Falls and the third at Crater Lake






This last layout is one I did to remind us how Charli used to pronounce her name



Have got a busy day tomorrow so will have to make myself get going...probably just what I need.

Would love to hear from you so leave me a comment if you have time
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous Julie .... great pics too .... awesome colours and designs ...
    so sorry to hear you are on the sick list ... get well soon .. let me know and we can have a day together again ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment