Monday, November 19, 2012

I have completed another Art Journal page for the on-line course I am doing with Christy Tomlinson/Junelle Jacobson. It is called The Art Of Wild Abandonment and I am really enjoying it.

The background is done with Pan Pastilles with a bit of stamping, the vases are pan pastilles as a base with rub-ons, glitter and acrylic paint used with punchonella. The flowers petal are acrylic paints painted onto baking paper then cut into required shapes and stuck in place with mod podge. The leaves are paper and the flower centres are Texture Paste coloured with acrylic paint. Detailing with black and white pen.




I really like the bright colours and the texture that is achieved with the petals.

Now I have some more photos to share of our Cambodia/Vietnam holiday. All of these photos were taken in Phnom Penh.

Ray & I in our Tuktuk's about to be taken on a ride around the town on our way to the Royal Palace


Typical street traders


The entrance to the Royal Palace


The Dance Hall at the Royal Palace. We did not get to do any dancing here.


The restaurant where we had lunch. Very pretty.


In the afternoon we went to see the Killing Fields, I will share the photos from there next post.

That's it for today
Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment