Wednesday, December 5, 2018

2009 Layout



Hello,

Today I am sharing a layout I created using photos from Christmas 2009. Charli was nearly 2 at the time so it was the first year that she knew what was going on. I have a process video over on my Youtube channel so why not pop over and check it our here.

I have gone with the minimalistic look to this layout. The papers I have used are from SEI and the range is called Glitzmas. I have had this paper for some years so it is probably not available anymore.

The background has got some Modelling Paste through a Christmas Tree stencil which I have left white, so it is tone on tone but is there when you look at it in real life. A light splattering of mists in colours that coordinate with the papers finish the background off. Each of the papers and the photos are matted on white cardstock and inked.

The Baubles are cut from silver cardstock using Memory Box Snowflake Ornament die. I have used silver because there is silver in the patterned papers. Each of the baubles have been attached with a heart shaped red brad.

The photos are attached with foam tape and the patterned papers are attached using double sided tape.

I would love it if you popped over to my Youtube channel and watched my video, maybe even subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment