Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Cards Number 6 2018

Good morning.

I am sharing with you 6 more Christmas cards today. I have a video for you . You can see it here.

These are the cards I have made.



This card is 5.25" x 5.25" and cut from a piece of cardstock that already had the dot embossing on it. I have used my Scan N Cut to cut the baubles using a free file I got from Alanda Crafts, last year I think. I have used a brad to attach the baubles to a piece of the card used for the card base and then layered that onto 3 other pieces of cardstock/patterned paper before attaching that to the card base with foam tape. The greeting was matted on gold paper and attached to the card using foam tape.


This Christmas tree was cut from patterned paper, on my Scan N Cut. I can not remember where this file comes from I'm afraid. The cut file was for the top layer of the tree so I added the background layer which I cut in green. The white card base is 4" x 6". Using the green cardstock I used in the previous card I created a panel that is 3" x 5.75". I wrapped some ribbon around the bottom of it, securing it with d/s tape at the back and then layered the Christmas tree on some white cardstock that I had embossed using a music embossing folder and my Big Shot and then another piece of the same patterned paper I cut the Christmas tree out of. The tree was attached to the panel using foam tape and the panel was attached to the card base using d/s tape.


This is a very simple card. I cut 2 baubles from white cardstock with my Scan N Cut and then embossed them with the Swiss dots embossing folder. I attached the little gold bits that I had cut from gold cardstock, threaded some gold ribbon through them and then attached the ribbon to the card with d/s tape. The baubles were attached with foam tape. I then added Scribbles/Stickles, in red to each of the dots. They have a lovely texture which does not show very well in this photo, but you can see it clearly in the video. The greeting was attached using d/s tape


This Christmas tree was cut using my Scan N Cut once again. The top layer has holes cut in it and I created the bottom layer and cut it from gold paper so it looked like the baubles were gold.
The green card base is 5.25" square and the blue patterned paper is 5" square.
The Christmas tree is attached with foam tape and so is the greeting.
I cut the star using Nellies Multi Frame Star die.


While I had the cut file on my Scan N Cut for the card above I changed the size of it and cut this tree from white cardstock. I have used the negative cut for this card. I cut 1/2" steps of patterned paper and layered them onto the front of a 4" x 6" white card base. I then used foam tape to mount the negative tree cut out on top of the card base. I added a star to the top of the tree and matted a computer printed greeting on some patterned papers and added that below the Christmas tree.


I have used the cut out from the card above to create this card. I have embossed this Christmas tree using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, attached some gold circles and a gold star to the tree and then attached it to the patterned paper panel which measures 3 3/4" x 5 3/4'. I have then added a ribbon with a bow to the bottom of the panel before I added it to the card base using foam tape.


That is it for these 6 cards.

I have 4 more cards to share later in the week which will complete the 35 cards I have made this year.

I hope you can find time to check out my video here

There are also links to all of the other Christmas card videos I have posted in the description of this video.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Jullie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment