Wednesday, February 27, 2019

8" x 8" America Layout No. 1

Hello

This evening I am sharing another layout for the 8" x 8" album I am creating.

You can check out the video here

My grand-daughter had 3 weeks in America in 2018 and this is the first of three pages about that holiday.


I have used some Golden Glass Bead Gell through TCW stencil Chevron. When that was dry I used some Dylusions Ink Spray - Vibrant Turquoise - and some Glimmer Glaze - Pink Lady - to dribble down the page and then sprayed it with water to help it run and blend.


Next I took a stamp that looks like tangled cotton and some Archival Ink - Russet - and stamped randomly around the background.

I used a die to cut the two pieces of patterned paper that are attached to one of the edges of each photo.

The Mickey Mouse head is a memento that my grand-daughter bought back from her holiday.

The "Enjoy Today" is cut from the cut apart sheet that came with this paper pad and is mounted on foam tape.

I used my fineline dispenser to apply the thinned black acrylic paint around the edge of the page and the "enjoy today" embellishment

The journalling was printed on normal printer paper and attached with double sided tape.

I hope you check out the video and if you enjoy it I would love it if you shared it with your friends

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment