Monday, March 4, 2019

Assortment of layouts

Good morning

Today I want to share with you a couple of layouts I have done for Charli's 2018 album

I am working through them at a rate of knots.

Both of these layouts are about her performances with "Theatre Bugs" a group that run workshops through the school holidays and put on a performance at the end of the worship.

I have not recorded videos for these layouts but if you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them for you.

The first page is "Songbird"

I have used some strips of patterned paper of varying depths across this page, a couple of which have been punched or die cut.

The birds have been stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured using an assortment of watercolour pencils and Smooch in gold. The title uses stickers I bought from my LSS.


A closeup of the birds. I love this stamp and am always looking for ways to use it.



This second page, Pinocchio, is very simple. Each performance they do they produce a program that lists all of the actors and what parts they played. I try to get one for each performance she does but I did not get one for the layout above but I did get one for Pinocchio.

I crated a pocket behind the photos to hold the program which also acts as a title.

The pocket has a strip of punched pattern paper on the top of it which I have backed with some black cardstock to make it stand out more.

White stickers were used to attach the date to the bottom of one of the photos


Thank you for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment