Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hot X Buns Layout

Good morning.

I am dragging the chain a bit with this post, I should have done it on the 2nd which is when I shared it on Scrapping Fun Kits blog.

I am on their Design Team now and this is the first layout I have created using the March kit.

There is an unboxing video here if you want to see what is in the kit, and you can subscribe to the kit here.

I have created a video showing how I created this layout, you can see it here.


I found an svg file on the internet for the easter egg and then re-sized it and used it 4 times down the 2 sides of the page.

The background cardstock was then cut to 11.5" x 12" and the 2 purple strips added. One to the top and one to the bottom.

I used 2 of the patterned papers that came in the kit to back each of the Easter eggs

There were 2 strips left so I tore one edge of them and used them as layers on the left hand edge of the photo.

The eggs and the bunny were fussy cut from the sheet of pictures in the kit and attached with the other embellishments and some of the Washi tape that was also in the kit

The Happy Easter die cut was attached on the right hand of the layout and the title was cut on my Scan N Cut using the same purple cardstock that is used for the top and bottom strips.

This layout came together very easily because everything on the layout apart from the white & purple cardstock was in the kit.

Here is a closeup that shows you a little more detail.


Don't forget to check out the video here and if you enjoy it please share it with your friends.

I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel while you are over there.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment