Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Holey Moley Layout

Good morning everyone.

So glad you could visit my blog today.

Today I am showcasing a 8" x 8" layout I have created.

You can see the video here.



I have used the Kaisercraft "Party" paper line for this layout. In fact I have used the branding strips from the papers.

This is a very simple page. First I used 3 different coloured sprays to splatter randomly over the background.

I cut some of the branding strips to various lengths and attached them to the left hand edge of the layout then cut another strip that was 1/4" x 8" and attached that down the right hand edge of the layout. All of the papers had their edges inked with black ink to make them stand out a little more.

I matted my trimmed photos on black cardstock and attached one with double sided tape and one with foam tape so the higher one slightly overlapped the flat one.

I cut two words from the cut-a-part sheet and attached them to the layout so they slightly overlapped the photos.

The title was cut on my Scan N Cut using one of the fonts on my computer. Sorry but I can not remember the name of it. If you want to know what it is leave me a comment and I will look it up for you.

Hope you enjoy the process video

I would love it if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment