Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Katy Perry Double Page Layout

Hello paper crafting friends

Today I am sharing a double page layout. You can see the video here.


I used Scan N Cut Canvas to create the background cut file using stars and a square. I then used assorted pieces of scraps that I had left over from previous pages in the same album to back the stars so they would stand out from the background and give the layout a "fun" look.

When I had completed backing the file the page came together very quickly. I layered the cut file section on top of a piece of lightly patterned paper, matted the photos and entrance ticket (which doubles as a journalling block as it has all of the details of the event) and attached them to the page.

Once again I have used the Kaisercraft "Party" paper line as this 8" x 8" layout will be going in Charli's 2018 album.

Because there were so many photos on these pages I did not thing that it required any more embellishing.

Don't forget to pop over to my YouTube and check out the video
You will also find links to other layout videos in the description box below this video if you are interested in check out some more of my videos.

I would love it if you subscribed to my YouTube  channel and shared my videos with your friends.

Thanks for dropping by today
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment