Wednesday, March 13, 2019

2nd Layout for Scrapping Fun Kits March 2019 Kit

Good morning,

Today I want to share the second DT layout I have created using the March 2019 kit from Scrapping Fun Kits.

I just love these colours together. I hate brown and generally I do not use it in any of my layouts but I am really happy with how these two colours combine. 

I have a video that you can watch here, showing how I created this layout.


I have used some Glass Bead Gel and a Crafters Workshop stencil called Two Hearts to add some texture to the background. While the stencil was still in place I gave it a light spray with some Dylusions Ink Spray in Vibrant Tourquise.  I also lightly sprayed the test tag that was in the kit with the same spray.


I also lightly sprayed the text tag that was in the kit with the same spray.


I cut the patterned papers into "L" shapes to layer my photo.

I cut a piece of the lace from the kit and added it to the lower left section of the layout and what was left I threaded through the hole in the tag to give that a little more dimension.

I created the flowers by cutting the left over papers into varying sized circles and then cut the mesh from the kit into circles to layer on top of the papers. The centres are made with the tiny metal flowers that were also in the kit.

The beautiful little turquoise tassel was attached using a brad to complete the cluster on the bottom right of the photo

The "Beautiful Smile" chipboard was heat embossed with black embossing powder for some added shine.

The journalling and the border around the page & tag were done using Dylusions Paint Pen in Campso Teal.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. You can subscribe to the kits here

Don't forget to check out my video here. If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my channel and share the video with your friends

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment