Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Mamma Mia Layout

Good morning

I have been on holidays for the last 2 weeks and my holiday is now coming to an end. Burleigh Heads is one of my favourite places in Australia. Such a relaxed lifestyle and plenty of dancing.

Today I am sharing a layout that showcases a photo of my daughter and I when we went to see Mamma Mia in November last year.

I have videoed the process and you can see the video here.

I have used Kaisercraft's Ooh La La & Mr & Mrs paper ranges.


This is a very "clean" looking layout.  The background patterned paper is from the Mr & Mrs paper range. I have trimmed it down to 12" x 11.25" and added a strip of patterned paper to the top and bottom to make it back up to 12" x 12"

I have fussy cut the flowers, clock and butterflies from the patterned paper.

The layers behind the photo and the photo have all been matted on black cardstock. When I started the layout I had intended to use white cardstock for the background and matting but found I preferred the black, it made the colours pop a little more. You can see the difference in the video.

I have used an assortment of dies to cut some tags and the label that is on the left hand side of the photo using papers from the Ooh La La papers.

The photo and some of the embellishments are attached to the layout using foam tape for added dimension.


Chipboard letters were used for "november". I gave these two coats of black heat embossing so they were very thick and very glossy.

Don't forget to pop over to my YouTube channel and check out the video here.

If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my channel. I would love to reach 1000 subscribers by the end of the year so please share my video with your crafty friends.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment