Wednesday, April 3, 2019

8' x 8" Holiday Fun Layout

Good morning

Today's layout is one for my grand-daughter's 2018 album so you can see I am definitely behind with this project. I have still got about 3 more pages to do so I had best get into it. I have not even started her 2019 album.

I have videoed the creation of this layout and you can see it here.

I have used Kaisercraft's Party paper range on this layout and all of the other layouts in her album.


I cut 3 patterned papers to 2" x 8" and then tore one of the long edges. The edges were then inked and the papers attached to the page so they stepped back from each other by about 1/2". The thin piece that I tore off the top layered patterned paper was attached to the right hand edge of the layout.

The photos were then matted on some of the patterned paper that I had used in the strips, the edges were distressed and inked and the photos and matts were attached to the layout using cardboard to give them some added height.

I utilised the thin pieces that I had torn off of the papers to create a little embellishment cluster at the top right of the layout.

I cut some circles and attached them to the layout using foam tape.


To make the title I used some very old stickers from my stash. I had taken them out of the packet so I do not know what brand they are but I have had them for a very long time. I did not have an "L" so I altered a "T".

Don't forget that you can see the whole process on video here.

If you enjoy my video please subscribe to my channel and share it with your crafty friends. I would love your help in reaching my goal of 1000 subscribers by the end of this year.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment