Friday, August 6, 2021

KS4U August Mini Album

Good morning

A quick post today to share with you the flip through video of the mini album I made using my DT supplies from KS4U.




Flower alert - there are a lot of hand made flowers in this album.

I have used Basic Grey's Indian Summer 6" paper pad to decorate this album

The flowers were made using Cheery Lyn B311 Chrysanthemum Strip

and Couture Creations CO724161 Flower dies. 

The leaves were cut using Uniquely Creative's Little Leaves die.

The chipboard was given a coat of White acrylic paint and then sprayed with 

Docraft's Spritzing Ink in Gold

Here is my video

Hope you enjoy watching it.


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment